The Vitamin B12 Deficiency Causes, which is mostly nutritional problems, does not only decrease the quality of life but also causes serious health problems. What causes the lack of vitamin-B12, which is dangerous to cause permanent damage in the long run? What are the treatment methods of B12 vitamin deficiency at home that have recently become widespread?
B12 Lack of vitamins is recently seen as a health problem that is often mentioned in its name. People with vitamin-B12 deficiency in the body often complain of loss of appetite, fatigue, dizziness or attention deficit. For this reason, these reactions, which started in the light phase in the first phase of the body, can be aggravated and can invite serious diseases. The most important and primary cause of vitamin B12 Deficiency Causes is the nutritional problem. If vitamin B12 is not taken as much as the body needs, some symptoms may arise due to lack of vitamin B12. Fortunately, there are some treatments available at home to relieve the deficiency of B12 vitamins from mildly severe cases. Nevertheless, it is still necessary to apply to the doctor without delaying the patient’s health problems, which is suspected to be lacking in vitamin-B12 in the body, and to apply the doctor’s recommendation in this direction. Because patients with B12 vitamine deficiency problem There are different treatment methods depending on incompleteness, severity and cause.
WHAT IS B12 VITAMIN?
Vitamin B12, also known as Cobalamin, plays a key role in the production of red blood cells in the body. However, vitamin B12 is an important factor in the protection of the health of nerve cells and the production of DNA (genetic material formation). Vitamin-B12 is not produced by the body, so it is a vitamin group that can be taken from the outside through ready-to-eat food. When we examined the general causes of lack of B12 biochemistry in the body, first, the body does not get the vitamin-B12 as needed, and second, the more vitamin B12 is taken in the body, because the vitamin is not absorbed enough.
WHAT ARE THE B12 VITAMINARY DEFICIENCY SYMPTOMS?
- Headache, dizziness
- Fatigue, fatigue
- Numbness, tingling in the hands and toes
- Walking difficulty, balance problems
- Pulsation, rapid breathing
- Depression and fluctuations in mood
- Paranoia and hallucinations
- Dilation swelling
- Weakening of memory, dementia
- Mind confusion
- General weakening in the muscle
- Gum bleeding
WHAT DOES B12 VITAMIN DIFFICULTY REASON?
1) Inadequate nutrition (especially in vegetarians and vegans who do not eat any animal products, meat, fish, milk, eggs, butter, cheese and other dairy products) in foods rich in vitamin-B12.
2) Inadequate absorption or use of B12 due to gastric abnormalities such as celiac disease, gastritis or pancreatic insufficiency
3) Insufficient absorption may occur after stomach and intestinal surgery, as well as in inflammatory bowel diseases such as Crohn’s disease.
4) An increase in some intestinal organisms (Increase in pest intestinal bacteria)
5) Drugs that can affect the absorption of vitamin B12
6) Heavy alcohol consumption
7) Rare congenital disorders,
8) In addition, due to the lack of vitamin D, absorption of vitamin-B12 may decrease and vitamin B12 Deficiency Causes may occur.
9) Persons aged 50 years and older and those using diabetes mellitus may also experience lack of B12 vitamins.
WHAT ARE THE BUNDLE B12 VITAMIN?
The figures below are the recommended daily amounts of B12 for healthy people.
Between 0-6 Months: 0.4 mcg
Between 7-12 Months: 0.5 mcg
Between 1-3 years: 0.9 mcg
Between Age 4-8: 1.2 mcg
Between 9-13 years: 1.8 mcg
Between 14-18 years: 2.4 mcg
Adults: 2.4 mcg
Pregnancy and Breastfeeding Period: 2.6 mcg
WHAT ARE THE RICH FOOD FOR B12 VITAMIN?
- Kidney bean
- Green beans
- Shellfish such as oysters, mussels,
- Veal liver,
- Chicken livers,
- Enriched breakfast cereals,
- Red meat,
- Types of cheese,
B12 HOW TO TREAT VITAMIN’S TREATMENT?
The treatment of vitamin B12 can vary depending on the severity, severity and cause. If you have a very mild lack of vitamin-B12 in the body as an example, only changes in the nutritional program will be applied and patients will be given a rich diet of vitamin B12 vitamins. Beyond nutrition, however, in cases requiring treatment, oral vitamin-B12 supplementation will be provided.
If vitamin B12 Deficiency Causes in the body is caused by a deficiency in the underlying digestive system, vitamin pills will not work at this point. Because the vitamin in the pills given to the patient will pass through the intestines without being absorbed. If such a condition is encountered, the patient will be given the method of injecting vitamin-B12 directly into the body.